ON-SITE POWER CANADA: CHP boosts energy efficiency
On September 27, EPS AB, supported by DEC and Quest and with the Cogeneration Channel as our media partner, will be organizing a one day On-Site Power Conference in Calgary (Alberta), followed by a site visit of the cogeneration plant installed at the University.
By attending you will hear first hand from our customers, suppliers, business partners and experts in this exciting field.
Topics to be covered include:
• An update on GE Jenbacher’s leading edge gas engine technology
• Design, manufacturing, implementation, operation and ongoing maintenance of AB’s state of the art pre-engineered CHP and power plants
• Impact of new technologies such as battery storage to complement and optimize CHP and power plant performance
• Overview of regulatory changes, carbon taxes and incentive programs that may impact on-site Power Systems
• Customer describing their experience with On-Site CHP and Power Plants
We look forward to seeing you in Calgary on September 27!
The event hashtag is: #ONSITEpower18
A special block of hotel rooms has been secured for the event attendees. Book your room before 08/25/2018 to get a discount: https://www.greyeagleresortandcasino.ca/hotel/rooms/