How to remain competitive in the food and beverage sector through cogeneration
Canadian food and beverage companies have high energy demands that can create a great opportunity for on-site cogeneration to reduce energy costs, while simultaneously increase power reliability and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
During this webinar attendees will learn how AB has optimized CHP for optimum performance and integration in food and beverage facilities.
- Opening & introduction
- AB facts and figures
- F&B industry facts and figures
- CHP market in Canada
- CHP and AB for the food & beverage industry & success story from the field
- Jason Crawford, Director – Food and Beverage Ontario
- Jan Buijk, CEO – AB Energy Canada Ltd.
- Richard Laszlo, Director of Research and Strategic Initiatives – Quest
- Mark Ahrendt, Regional Sales Manager – AB Energy Canada Ltd.
- Derek Newcombe, Sales Engineer – AB Energy Canada Ltd.
Appointment for Wednesday, 9th December 2020. Register here.