15 May 2017
GREENHOUSE FORUM IN THE NETHERLANDS
31 May 2017 - 02 June 2017, GREENHOUSE FORUM IN THE NETHERLANDS, EINDHOVEN, NETHERLANDSEvent website
- 10+onsite visits to the most flagship greenhouse complexes in the Netherlands, primary and secondary processing facilities, innovation centres for power generation.
- 3 focus areas: vegetables, flowers, lettuce – case studies of production development by the global leaders from Holland, Israel, Italy and Spain.
- 40+ hours of business networking with the decision-makers of greenhouse complexes and equipment manufacturing companies from Europe, Russia and CIS.
- Leaders’ debate: top management of Russian and international greenhouse facilities, greenfield project initiators and power generation companies.
- Efficient business management strategies! Case studies of profitable greenhouse business management, primary and secondary processing, and infrastructure development.
- 30+ reputable international experts: OPEX improvement, power generation, transportation, refining.
- Fast and efficient! Roadshow of innovative technologies and equipment.
AB will be sponsor and partner to the Forum, with two delegates in order to meet people interested of cogeneration for greenhouses.