GROWTH CONTINUES IN AN INCREASINGLY DEMANDING MARKETPLACE
The AB business venture was founded in 1981 by an idea of Angelo Baronchelli, a young specialist in the electronics industry who is still Chairman of the Group.
In 1992, the first products were containerized cogeneration modules for natural gas and biogas. With this development, it reinforced a clear position in the marketplace and developed a turnover. Through the structuring process of the company, it acquired are new production and logistic structures in 2010 , to create the largest industrial center in the world which is dedicated entirely to the cogeneration. AB’s entrepreneurial growth and market positioning are evident by the number of plants produced and installed, as well as the testimonials of customers who are leaders in their sector.
AB has installed more than 1150 plants since 1981.
1350 MW powe capacity installed.