The Junior International Service Technician programme deserves special attention. It aims to find young technicians from various countries who will follow an international pathway within the AB Service structure.
The programme involves training comprising:
1) an initial technical, operational and organisational training period lasting 2/3 months, interspersed with field work to be carried out in Italy
2) a training period lasting 1/2 months to be performed in the country of origin
The ideal candidate has:
- 1/2 years of technical experience on gas, diesel and oil engines gained in companies belonging to the energy and engineering sectors;
- Knowledge of the technical/operational aspects of cogeneration plants for combined heat and power production
- Willingness to travel and/or to move to other Countries (for example, USA, Canada)
Candidates meeting these requirements can apply by sending their CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.