Biofor

HOW TO TRANSFORM WASTE INTO ENERGY

Biofor Energia is a landfill located in the province of Cremona, where only 10% of by-products are effectively destined to landfills. The remaining 90% is used to power a biogas plant that produced energy released to the electricity distribution network, while any left-over product is scattered on agricultural fields of associated farms. Advantages deriving from these operations are both financial and environmental.