RELIABLE QUALITY, PROCESS OPTIMIZATION AND COMPETITIVE COSTS
Among the most important evolutionary factors pursued by AB, the standardization process holds a strategic role.
AB points to a vision of modern entrepreneurship, aimed at minimizing wastage and customization that always improves upon efficiency. The standardized production is not, in fact, in contradiction with the “customization” of the system, but rather it is integrated in a complementary and synergistic. The standardization, besides ensuring the interchangeability of the main components, allows reduced production times for the parts with common characteristics and ensures reliable quality at competitive costs.
ECOMAX® is produced by a multi-disciplinary effort that includes all system components.
1. The production process begins with the construction of the EXTERNAL MODULE STRUCTURE components, using a robotic center.
2. In the STRUCTURAL DEPARTMENT of the robotic line, the semi-finished module is assembled, shaping pieces that will later host the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems.
3. The system is PRE-ASSEMBLED IN THE PLANT to make it possible to check that all elements comply exactly with design expectations and minimize installation time.
4. Upon completion of the construction of the external module, the module is ready for the WASHING AND FINISHING STEPS.
5. And then for endothermic MOTOR IS INSERTED inside.
6. Once the engine is housed, you can complete the installation of Ecomax® through the IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL AND HYDRAULIC PARTS.
7. Ecomax® now ready to be delivered and installed at the production site of the customer.
ENJOY A TOUR OF OUR FACILITY