ECOMAX® is the most appreciated modular solution in the world of cogeneration. ECOMAX® is an idea conceived and developed entirely by AB, the only industrial Group in the world that handles all the aspects of producing a cogeneration plant.

Facility tour AB.

Welcome to AB Industrial Centre, global reference point for cogeneration. AB is able to fully manage the production cycle of a cogeneration plant: design, production, installation, set-up and maintenance… for the plant’s entire lifetime.

A cogeneration plant of excellence: THE AMADORI CASE.

Reduction of energy consumption while respecting the environment is the aim of Amadori that, through an energy hub including two cogeneration plants, self-produces part of the electricity and heat used in its manufacturing processes.

ERIDANIA SUGAR REFINERY: from sugarbeets to biogas.

Sugar waste products to produce biogas. The establishment of Eridania Sadam in S. Quirico Trecasali, in Parma, hosted the first plant in Italy. The 999 kW capacity is 75% powered by beet pulp suppressate and the remaining 25% from shredded corn.

PASTIFICIO GAROFALO: excellence in the pasta manufacture and cutting edge in energy supply.

The trigeneration plant built at the Garofalo pasta of Gragnano (NA) develops a total output of 2,651 kWe. Pastificio Garofalo summarizes the main derivative benefits as the use of energy produced by the trigeneration plant.

The integration of a cogeneration plant in a textile company.

In 2008, Italdenim, a denim textile compan made in Italy decided to reduce their energy costs by installing a cogeneration plant. The positive economic and environmental results have prompted the company to illustrate the reasons of their choice to the public on the Cogeneration Channel.

SORESINA DAIRY: an example of energy efficiency in the dairy sector.

The Soresina Dairy is one of the most competitive producers of dairy in Italy and stands out for the quality of its product and for strategic choices in the energy field. In this interview the engineer Arpini describes the main factors that led the company’s decision to adopt a cogeneration plant that meets the needs of heat and power typical for a company in this sector.

RECIPE OF SUCCESS FOR MENZ & GASSER: biogas and natural gas cogeneration.

Menz & Gasser, a leader in the production of fruit jams in jars and single portions, chose the cogeneration from natural gas and biogas to produce electricity and heat at the Novaledo Plant (TN). In this way, the company produces much of the energy needed to meet the needs of the establishment.

OROGEL: how to reduce the cost of energy production by cogeneration.

Lower costs and increased competitiveness  is the leitmotif of Orogel, the Italian company that makes frozen and fresh products. It has focused on cogeneration to reduce its cost of production, but also pays particular attention to the environment.

Integrated trigeneration in the beverage industry.

Can the beverage industry can recover the energy from its interior production process through a trigeneration plant? The answer is given by Spumador, which produces more than one billion bottles a year using the energy of a trigeneration plant.

WIENERBERGER: advanced solutions for building and energy innovation for production.

Wienerberger has always pursued a policy of reducing energy consumption and, thus, it improves the efficiency of its production facilities. For this reason the company decided to invest in the installation of a cogeneration plant. In this interview, the director of the plant in Imola presents the main advantages.

Industrial cogeneration: a new entrepreneurial vision.

Inalca, a company specializing in the processing of beef and pork, has understood the importance of energy efficiency and self-production of energy. For this reason in 2007, it installed a cogeneration plant with an electrical output of 1800 kW that allows it exploit its internal production lines which have steam and heat produced by the combustion engine.

No result

Show scrolling